Friday 16 October 2009

Bramley Fall Woods trip

We have been on a fantastic trip to Bramley Fall Woods this week. We went on a nature walk to explore what was living there. We were even set a challenge to find the biggest and the smallest leaf there!

Class 2 have been writing about their day:

when we were going I was really excited . I really wanted to collect lots of leaves,conkers and acorns.

At the wood we collected leaves,toadstools,moss,bark,conkers.We also went to the park. I collected a lot of acorns.When we went to the park it rained a lot.At the woods we got to know a lot.We had a quiz.

It was great! the toadstools were amazing! we saw oak tree. I saw a moth. I collected a oak leaf.

After the trip we did painting. And sketches. And drawing.And collaging. And rubbing, measuring and research. my favourite bit was the sketches.

we copied some leaves on a piece of paper it was really fun and mrs rhodes discussed some more about the leaves.

2 comments:

  1. Cami was very excited to show me her entry on the blog. Thanks for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful time in the woods!
    from Fran (Adam's Mum)

    ReplyDelete