Friday 6 September 2013

Sketching ourselves ...

Super sketching!


This afternoon we worked in SILENCE! Yes, really! We were concentrating SO hard on our art work that there wasn't a sound in the classroom for a while.

Look at the photographs to see the concentration and care we took with our sketches. There will be more art work to come next week!


Which part of your face was the hardest to sketch?
Holding the paper still.
 
Looking carefully ...
Lots of detail.
 
Concentration
 
 
More concentration!
 
 
Careful shading.
How wide do I need to make my nose?
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of lovely self portraits!
    Joseph says "The hardest part of my face to draw was the lips, because I could find the right pen so I had to do them black. Drawing the head was hard too."
    Mrs Robinson - if you have any tips on how to keep the silence up at home, I'd love to hear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Plenty to do and deadlines to finish by .... and stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketching is amazing! Good work Year 2!

    ReplyDelete